Get off your asphalt, and come run with us in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains.
Come run with us May 26th 2012 for our 3rd running of the Timp Trail Marathon & Half Marathon. We still have that crisp $100 bill for the first runner that can break 4 hours. We’ve had some great runners come close the last two years, but it still remains illusive and a mark to be achieved.
New this year:
Come run with us October 13th 2012, at inaugural Timp Trail 50k Elk Run & Half Marathon. It’s a beautiful time of year to run in the Wasatch Mountains. If you have ran our races before, you can expect the same quality race with:
- great aid stations and volunteers
- beautiful challenging course
- fun finish line with Marc’s famous chili and fixings
- cool finisher medals
- high quality tech race shirts
- awards to top overall and overall age group winner
We’d like to thank our awesome sponsors this year:
T3TRIATHLON, HAMMER, UTAH VALLEY CROSSFIT, ROAD ID, 3B YOGA, TELOS, TRIEDGE, & ULTIMATE AUTO